Monday, September 22, 2008

A little sun at the game

This last Saturday I went to the BYU-Wyoming football game with Trent and Brittany Platt (a buddy from my mission and his sister; they're now my neighbors). It was my first time going to a college football game, and since the arts school I attended for middle school and high school didn't have a sports program, it was really the first time I have been able to get caught up in school pride. I had a great time as I cheered the Cougars on. I don't really think they needed it since they squashed the Wyoming Cowboys 44-0. Another Cougar shutout. I hope we can bust the BCS and make it to a BCS bowl this year.


The only downside to the day was the intense sun which burned one half of my face throughout the game. I didn't really notice how bad it was until the next morning when I saw small blisters on my forehead. Here's how I looked Sunday:



The burn didn't really make me feel too comfortable.


Those aren't zits on my upper forehead, they're little blisters. And they hurt like heck.

Lessons learned: BYU football rocks. Wear sunscreen.

1 comment:

Tebbs Times said...

Welcome to the blog world Michael!! I am going to love checking in on your world! You need to come up fpr dinner sometime, or we can come down and go out too!!