Thursday, September 25, 2008

The air is thinner up here

So when I got home from my mission I wanted to work as hard as possible to keep the weight off that I had lost on my mission. Dad got me signed up with a personal trainer and I spent the majority of my summer vacation at the gym. My waist got smaller, I got much stronger, and I just felt plain healthy.

Well, now I've been here in Utah for a month and haven't really kept up on the habits I developed over the summer and I really don't have anyone to blame except the freaking AIR. It is so much thinner here in Utah. I've never had problems with endurance during my cardio before but now I can barely run a mile without getting nautious and light headed. It's horrible. I think I'm just going to have to continue to acclamate little by little to the Utah elevation and keep trying to push myself a little bit every day. Because I really don't want to appear on this show in a few years. Even though I do enjoy watching it.

Here's my list of fall television:

The Office
Grey's Anatomy
The Biggest Loser
America's Next Top Model

and probably the most shameful of them all: 90210. Please don't tell anyone that I like it.

1 comment:

Erin The Great said...

ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHA.... Oh 90210... It's so bad it's good :)

Son I miss you. Who am I supposed to cook for now?