Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogs

I guess being away for so long has left me clueless in how popular it is to have a blog. I remember the days of livejournal, back in middle school and high school, when it was popular to start a fight over the internet, or write emotional poetry with lots of metaphors and drama, etc. Those were great days. But now people blog about everything. I've got friends who put their photography on their blog, cousins who send out a daily newsletter of their family with pictures and links, and other friends who just rant about their life. I'm not trying to knock on any of these reasons for having a blog, I'm just noticing. The internet is truly connecting us in so many ways these days. It is an amazing thing.

I kind of want to jump on the bandwagon as well. I just don't know if anyone cares to read...which I guess is the irony of a blog anyways. You never know if it's being read or not.


And just a little video to finish off the day: Sarah Palin/Hilary Clinton-SNL

No comments: